As a Facebook Ads Specialist, you will work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Facebook and Instagram, and who will explore opportunities in other channels such as Taboola, Twitter, Google as well as emerging platforms.
You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. The position requires a blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance, and results-oriented problem-solving.
NOTE – This is a remote, contract, work-from-home position and is open to all applicants from across Canada who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
What You Should Already Have:
- Facebook ads marketing experience, including some form of social advertising
- Ability to uncover insight from data and use quantitative methods to answer the question and to find opportunities
- A desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features, and functionalities in social advertising
- Experience in graphic design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging the basic design thinking
- Experience with Facebook Ads Manager/ Power Editor or equivalent, including the bulk upload, is a plus
Nice to Have:
- Experience with advanced Excel experience (pivot tables, graphs, etc.)
- Experience with Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.
- Experience with video editing.
- Experience with Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, as well as the Facebook Pixel